Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solid bass player available.

Options
  • 09-02-2009 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Polish self-taught bass player, 35 yo, 18 yrs of experience, own gear and transport.

I've been in many bands including a semi-acoustic jazz trio, a 5-piece rap/fusion project and a number of cover bands. I've been living in Ireland for 7 yrs and I spent last year and a half gigging rather heavily with an Irish cover band, so I know a few cover songs... ;) I'm able to play a whole gig without showing any visible signs of intoxication and I don't disappear into thin air when PA is being set up. :)

Bands playing original material are also more than welcome. I write music myself, and can make descent bass lines without bigger problem.

Go to my web page for sample recordings, thanks.

I'm in Cork at the mo, can travel.

Advertisement