Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

any ska heads out there????

Options
  • 22-01-2009 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

my names dave im 19 and a drummer with ****loads of expierence(recording,touring etc)...but now im after my own proper dublin giging loud fast ska/punk band.

im starting from scratch...but if anyone thinks they've got kick-ass talent gimma a shout for a jam. ive a studio in coolock dublin. but we can jam in town if it was needed.

(no time-wasters,and im after peaple who no there stuff)

085-8123667

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭punkyfish

I'll jump in on Bass here Dave lad if required! Just need a singer/guitarist so! RIP the kids ; )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

As I've said, I'll play guitar or bass and can shout (check my signature)

Keep in touch

Not to jump on another mans thread, but what kind of stuff you into? Looks to me like a little 3-piece is falling together here! dave ya alive on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

I listen to loads of punk, ska, metal, soul type opf stuff.

I mostly listen to The Oi! Scouts, The Casualties, The Partisans, Blitz, Striknien DC, Paranoid Visions, Minor Threat, Symarip. That sort of thing.

Sounds good to me, but i'll throw this one back to Dave as its his thread!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭davewhowho

haha alright lads sorry i hate this thing!! but yeah if you guys wanna get a jam going this sounds sweet! get back to me on it...and is this dee who wants to play bass????

Yup it myself! Think we should take this conv offline now, but if anyone fancies in on vocals, drop us a PM, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭xseanx

Here dave,
    I thaught your dad died???

you seem alright to practice now!!!

Dont waste my time again.

. . . IDIOT.

Advertisement