Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mechanical Keyboard

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

I have the linked keyboard and I love it, takes a bit of getting used to regarding the numlock on/off to use the arrow keys but fine once you're used to it.

I think it may be cheaper on scan.co.uk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nolars

n1ck wrote: »
    I have the linked keyboard and I love it, takes a bit of getting used to regarding the numlock on/off to use the arrow keys but fine once you're used to it.

I think it may be cheaper on scan.co.uk.

Thanks I think its out of stock on scan. Ill check amazon aswell. Whichever one can deliver before xmas :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Have the cherry brown switch version of this - build quality is very good, i can hammer the keys as much as i want.

However if you use a program where you use the number pad and arrows quite a bit concurrently it becomes frustrating swapping back and over. Other than that very happy with it.

Will upgrade to a full keyboard (probably just the full version of the one i have), non-essential expenditure curtailed until i have bought a house (hopefully january!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nolars

Anybody ordered anything from dabs lately are they shipping/delivering fast as normal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

I have the above keyboard, and I'm not using it any more. Happy to sell it on if you like. Let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Luck100

It's a good keyboard, I've got the US version with brown switches. I like the compact format, it gives me more room for my mouse pad. As mentioned above, only downside is if you do a lot of spreadsheet work using number pad and arrow keys at the same time.

Advertisement