Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question?

Options
  • 18-12-2014 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hey Guys,
    Should be biting the bullet and purchasing a Gtx 970 tomorrow and also a new Psu to go with it as my current Ocz's cables have gone missing and I've discovered its not meant to be a good model anyway and was wondering where would ye recommend to buy these for a decent price. I have grown attached to this model but wouldnt be too worried if I cant get one elsewhere http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-002-GX

Was wondering aswell what would be a recommeded psu as I have heard a 550w would be plenty but not sure where I could get both at the same time for a decent price as I usually use Amazon but there Psu prices are a bit on the dear side for what your getting. Any tips lad please send them my way? Cheers

Advertisement