Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halal Butchers - Navan/Trim

Options
  • 28-11-2014 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi there,

Does anyone know of a halal butcher in the Navan / Trim area?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Staph

Can't think of any, but maybe you could ask any Halal restaurants in the area who their suppliers are?

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Posts deleted and user infracted. Please stick to what is asked in the OP. If you cannot do that, don't post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

Maybe try the place in Brews Hill in Navan, its called or was called "Navan Novel Foods". I think they might have halal meats

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Cgoodie wrote: »
    Hi there,

Does anyone know of a halal butcher in the Navan / Trim area?

Thanks

Have a look at Copper and Spices menu online - they name where they source all their meat as Sean McGrane Butchers, Navan and say that all their meat is halaal...so worth checking out?!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

Just on another note regarding Halal and fish, all wild caught fish will be but farmed fish is not, the food has to be certified as halal and the only product in probably Europe is
    http://www.fishupdate.com/prestigious-export-award-for-loch-duart/

Very interesting to anyone that believed ALL fish was Halal

Somewhere like Keeleghan Meats in Ashbourne who are butcher suppliers (Brindley Park Meats) will be able to source Halal meat for you i'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭haminka

I think the Navan Novel Foods have closed down? We used to buy spices and dates there.

Advertisement