Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BF4 Thread

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

miju wrote: »
    Im shocked this hasnt run smoothly, untterly shocked

It's very Diceappointing. Ill get my coat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Played a bit of this over the weekend. And surprisingly, it wasn't terrible. Still has the sound bug and insta deaths, but not bad overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Played a bit of this over the weekend. And surprisingly, it wasn't terrible. Still has the sound bug and insta deaths, but not bad overall.

I played it a few times over the past few weeks and thought it was playing great. It seems to me know that the game should be launched lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭dunworth1

I played it a few times over the past few weeks and thought it was playing great. It seems to me know that the game should be launched lol.

my its about time only took them what 9 months.
    they really let me down i was hoping for months of gameplay out of it
    it damaged my gaming as a whole as put me off full time gaming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,597 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

dunworth1 wrote: »
    my its about time only took them what 9 months.
    they really let me down i was hoping for months of gameplay out of it
    it damaged my gaming as a whole as put me off full time gaming
    Did you a favour so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Anyone got Dragons Teeth yet?

Just started DL on PS4....

6.3gb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Those maps are just fun. Like geniune fun... bf3 fun!

Can't download it for some reason, when I go into the in game store it just says, 'price empty' and wont let me do anything.

Only in battlefield indeed.

Can't download it for some reason, when I go into the in game store it just says, 'price empty' and wont let me do anything.

Only in battlefield indeed.

A restart fixed it for me

• Advertisement

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064781665446433/
    miralize wrote: »
    A restart fixed it for me

Had to go to battlelog for an alternative fix

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Love DICE staying true to form :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Spotted a lad with a shield on flood Zone. Fair to say it doesn't block 7.62mm minigun fire as he found out .

Anyone up for some of this at the weekend? was on last night and my controller is still in one piece today!

Youre going to be even happier when the CTE changes arrive in September. Huge difference in gameplay from what I've heard.

miralize wrote: »
    Youre going to be even happier when the CTE changes arrive in September. Huge difference in gameplay from what I've heard.

There seems to be plenty people playing at the moment anyway, I definitely noticed a few off my friends list who are probably playing through the ea access hub.

• Advertisement
Advertisement