Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

N32 Bus Lane

• 02-01-2008 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Its nearly time for the N32 bus lane to revert back to a designated bus lane(ALTHOUGH THERE IS NO BUS SERVICE THAT USES IT) after the Christmas period, it was opened for all to use during Christmas for operation free flow.......
    I think it has made a major impact on the traffic situation on the road for the better and believe it should remain open.
    Also what were they doing with the small section of road after the small roundabout but before the major M1 interchange beside bewleys with the yellow lines all over the place

Should the N32 bus lane stay open or revert back 14 votes

Yes stay open
    0% 0 votes
    No revert back
    100% 14 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,491 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Do you mean open as a bus lane or open as a traffic lane? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 paddy318i

open it as a traffic lane and scrap the bus lane totally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭trellheim

Doesn't Aircoach use it ? or used to ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the now defunct aerdart used it but since they wound up its been lying idle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Xylophonic

I am regularly around that area and many buses ue ot for getting to/from Harristown. Also the 747/8 use it sometimes if they dont take the tunnel.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

I think the best solution would be for it to open to all traffic but to have a system in place with overhead signage where it could be closed to all but buses and taxis should the need arise during peak times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Maybe it could be a tolled lane?

Advertisement