Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

M20 Sign on M18 motorway

• 31-12-2014 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Anyone know why there is a most confusing M20 sign erected on its own on the ramp at the Gort exit of the M18? Does not make on bit of sense to me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,491 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It would seem to be an error. Report it to the council / NRA.

Is it on Google Street View?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭muchos04

Doubtful it's on google street view. Reckon it's. Recent addition. Very odd to make an error like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭moyners

Perhaps it's to let people know you can turn around and head back the way (to the M20 via Limerick I mean) you came? :) (I hope I'm joking...)

moyners wrote: »
    Perhaps it's to let people know you can turn around and head back the way (to the M20 via Limerick I mean) you came? :) (I hope I'm joking...)

Has anyone else seen this sign or am I the only one??

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

muchos04 wrote: »
    Has anyone else seen this sign or am I the only one??
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=92987176&postcount=2244

You certainly aren't. I've been on this road once ever and it was at 3am on a Sunday night. When I saw the M20 sign I wondered was I beginning to imagine things and thought I might have needed a nap before continuing my journey back to Limerick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭glineli

Sign not there this evening

glineli wrote: »
    Sign not there this evening

Now that took its time being removed. What a bloody joke. I actually can't believe it lasted there for so long. Only in Ireland.....

Advertisement