Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun Laoghaire or Sandymount to Sandyford Industrial Estate?

Options
  • 06-01-2008 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭

Hi

My job moved to sandyford industrial estate recently (beacon hotel/hospital/part) i am thinking of moving to sandymount or dunlaoghire I dont drive what would be the quickest way to the estate does anyone know? does the dart go anywhere near?

thanks

sarah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

The DART to Blackrock and then there's a Dublin Bus (one every 20mins maybe?) from the station to the industrial estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,861 ✭✭✭trellheim

75 from Dun Laoghaire

or 18 from Sandymount to Ranelagh then LUAS or walk up into town and get on 46b

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Either DART to Blackrock and 114 DART feeder bus to Sandyford - you can buy a through ticket (single/return) at Dun Laoghaire DART Station.

Alternatively, the 0650 and 0725 route 75 buses from Dun Laoghaire operate via Sandyford Ind. Estate, but the other buses on this route would drop you to the Upper Kilmacud Road, a much longer way away.

Only the 1645 route 75 from Tallaght operates via Sandyford Industrial Estate, so your options are rather limited with this route.

Note also route 115 operates to/from Blackrock DART Station via Sandyford Industrial Estate, but it is not a DART feeder bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Thanks everyone

Advertisement