Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Byrne trailers

• 24-09-2015 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

I'm looking to buy a new trailer that can carry a good bite of weight double axle 8 by 4 iv been checking out Byrne trailers can anyone tell me what there like before I buy 1?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭TrailerBob

I'm presuming it's Byrne trailers in Bunclody you are asking about. Never bought a trailer there, but have bought a few spares and he seems like a decent guy to me. On the go a good while too.

As for the 8x4... What do you define as a 'good bit' of weight?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 doyler55

TrailerBob wrote: »
    I'm presuming it's Byrne trailers in Bunclody you are asking about. Never bought a trailer there, but have bought a few spares and he seems like a decent guy to me. On the go a good while too.

As for the 8x4... What do you define as a 'good bit' of weight?

About the weight I need to carry nearly 2 ton would the builder's trailer 8 by 4 be any good for this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭btb

Plenty on their website that are rated to carry that kind of weight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭Grueller

Never bought a trailer there but have bought spares and gotten a lot of free advice. Heard nothing except good things about him from lads around here cica 15-20 miles from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 doyler55

Iv seen them been advertised for €2500 on done deal its a bit pricey but is it a case you get what you pay for? i can't find any reviews online for there trailer's and would like to here from people that bought 1. Was also looking at a dale Kane but want to buy Irish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭Grueller

doyler55 wrote: »
    About the weight I need to carry nearly 2 ton would the builder's trailer 8 by 4 be any good for this?

Whats your tow vehicle? Is a trailer being too big an issue? If you look aboit done deal yo might find a second hand drop side ifor williams or something similar for less than that and of you want to shift it on in time it will never lose value provided you mind it and maintain the service parts fairly well.

Advertisement