Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doe questions selling jeep

Options
  • 01-10-2015 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

The auld lad has a jeep and he can't find his doe disc alls he has is the pass statement is there anyway he can get a replacement before he sells it?
    Also it was last tested in February doesn't that mean it's valid for a year from that day?
    Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

http://www.cvrt.ie/en/Certificate-of-Roadworthiness/Pages/default.aspx

Details on the link above about how to get a replacement, and also about the duration of the test cert, which may be less than 12 months, depending on the registration date of the vehicle, and the date of the last test.

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭savagethegoat

maybe he never got a disc? It doesn't come automatically,,mine, I had to tax it first I think. I think he needs the cert the disc was attached too as well

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Blueandwhite15

maybe he never got a disc? It doesn't come automatically,,mine, I had to tax it first I think. I think he needs the cert the disc was attached too as well

He never got a disc all he has is the pass statement jeep is taxed.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭osheen

He never got a disc all he has is the pass statement jeep is taxed.

Its the cvrt now . They only give you a pass statement when its tested and the disc is posted out to the registered owners address . Usually arrives 2 or 3 days later . Check through your post and it will be on a letter headed CVRT and you just tear it out like the tax disc

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

the CVRT system came in over a year ago so if it has a valid test there should be a CVRT disk that was displayed in the window at all times.

• Advertisement
Advertisement