Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mortgage broker

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 pennykels

Hi,

Could someone PM me Killers1's details please?

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭razor12345

Hi

Can someone please pm killers1 contact details

Cheers

Razor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

razor12345 wrote: »
    Hi

Can someone please pm killers1 contact details

Cheers

Razor

and me please

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

PMs sent to all three

Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 galwayred82

Hi - if I could also get killers1 contact details via PM!

Thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 sam_boooko

To be honest, i wouldn't brother with this killian guy, contacted him, provided my docs, had to chase him for a meeting, provided all signed forms, had no replies from him since, don't know if he is just collecting numbers to be honest, couldn't recommend him at all. Will just apply on my own bat.

Ya gotta love these guys, whinging during the downturn about no business, the first sign of an improvement and its back to the old tricks.

As always, if you want something done right....

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

Hi - if I could also get killers1 contact details via PM!

Thank you!

I've sent you a PM now
    sam_boooko wrote: »
    To be honest, i wouldn't brother with this killian guy, contacted him, provided my docs, had to chase him for a meeting, provided all signed forms, had no replies from him since, don't know if he is just collecting numbers to be honest, couldn't recommend him at all. Will just apply on my own bat.

Killian's been brilliant for us, and hope to close on our home by late November. We are on (slightly less than) average income, so struggled with applying on our own even though we are great savers - saving more than our rent. He's been very patient at addressing our concerns, and has the patience of a saint. I've recommended him to our friends and colleagues, and if we decide to trade up in the future, we'll be back to Killian again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

sam_boooko wrote: »

Ya gotta love these guys, whinging during the downturn about no business, the first sign of an improvement and its back to the old tricks.

As always, if you want something done right....

I must have recommended him to near 10 people in the past 6 months and they all have nothing but positive things to say.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

any chance someone could PM me Killars1 details ?

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Jesper

andy 67 wrote: »
    Looking for Killers contact details? Thanks in advance

Looking for Killers contact details if someone could PM me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Little Bubbles

Looking for killers pm also if any one has it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 machinelearner

Hi,

This Killers fella seems to be a bit of a legend :) Could someone PM me his details.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement