Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

worried about first time

Options
  • 26-04-2015 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I've been with my girlfriend for 5 months now. this is my first serious relationship and she's told me recently that she wants to hold off on sex until her exams are over. she's had a couple more partners than i have had and i'm pretty sure she's not a virgin but i've never actually asked. i'm nervous that our first time will be a bit of a let down for her after all this time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Posted here b4. Having a similar if somewhat different issue

well dude, if she is a virgin she well destroy your sheets with blood and possibly your penis.

My gf is 23 and was a virgin b4 I met her.I'm 31. She still kind of is actually as I haven't properly penetrated her.(Don't think her hymen is completely removed yet, so she is unbelievably tight.) she still bleeds a fair bit too- but that's the gynecologists department to sort...

On the flip side I've had plenty of sex over the years so I'm happy out with her while she deals with her girly stiff; and she loves foreplay so thats awesome

There is no rush lad... plenty of time for sex after d exams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

She'll almost certainly be worrying a little bit about the same thing, man. Even if she's been with other people before, it's her first time with you. So she'll probably be a little nervous about the first time being good enough for you. So, you're both in the same boat. Try to remember that, that she'll be going into it a bit nervous about whether or not you will find it good. Focus on that and making her feel at ease and it should take your mind off your own worries.

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

smaksticka wrote: »
    well dude, if she is a virgin she well destroy your sheets with blood and possibly your penis.

Just to put your mind at ease somewhat OP, the above probably won't happen. Most women's hymens are broken in their teens due to tampon use and general activity. I didn't bleed at all my first time and none of my friends did either (cos teenage girls discuss EVERYTHING :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Just to put your mind at ease somewhat OP, the above probably won't happen. Most women's hymens are broken in their teens due to tampon use and general activity. I didn't bleed at all my first time and none of my friends did either (cos teenage girls discuss EVERYTHING :D )

Agreed. Not a single one of my girl friends throughout the years ever bled the first time, and neither did I. My partner was the first for three girls and he said none of them did either! I wouldn't be worried about this in the slightest :)

Advertisement