Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vocalist wanting to start new band in Dublin area.

Options
  • 28-04-2014 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hiya!

My name is Niamh and i'm looking to start a cover band in the Dublin area with possibly some writing later.

I'm 19, originally from Tipperary, studying vocals in BIMM Dublin and have been studying music and singing for 7 years now. I also play the odd bit of guitar and keys too.

I'm looking for people who are in between the ages of 18-25 and have some gigging experience. Looking for the basics, drums, bass, rhythm and lead guitar. Would love synth too, however synth may not be used for the majority of songs. Ability to be able to sing backing vocals would also be a plus.

We would be covering the likes of Coldplay, Paolo Nutini, Killers, Muse, Bruno Mars, Kodaline, Imelda May, Alanis Morrissette, U2, Thin Lizzy and 80s.. To name a few. The usual crowd pleasers!

Must own your own gear.

If you're interested or have any questions at all, feel free to contact me.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Niamh

Advertisement