Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microwave anti-splatter lids - where to get them in Dublin?

Options
  • 10-10-2013 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,631 ✭✭✭✭

As per title, where can I get one of those ventilated plastic lids to go over plates in a microwave?

Checked all the bargain stores, plus Arnotts. Nada.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,855 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

There's a place opposite Arnotts on Liffey Street (beside the outdoor store, and the entrance to the M&S food shop) that definitely has them.

Called something like All Rooms.

Plastic heaven :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

They were selling them in Aldi last week. There's a chance one or two could still be hanging around if you rummage a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Have seen them in €2 shops at different times. Might be worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,631 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Layinghen wrote: »
    Have seen them in €2 shops at different times. Might be worth a try.

nah checked em all in the city centre... I'll look in "plastic heaven" later though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Directly opposite all rooms there's another similar store but a bit more hardware-y that you might try too if all rooms fails. :)

• Advertisement

All rooms sorted me out, thanks all

They're selling these in Aldi again if anyone's interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Loire

Mrs Loire bought our one in Ikea. I knew when I saw it it would be in the attic and guess where it is now? :pac:

In the microwave?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I know you got sorted already, but for anybody else looking for them, i've picked them up in Power City and Ikea before

• Advertisement
Advertisement