Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transfers from Faro to Albufeira

Options
  • 27-05-2013 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

I know this thread has been done before but im going for 2 weeks i am staying in faro for two nights one when i arrive and the other before departure. I notice all the transfers are from the airport is it possible to be picked up at the hotel in faro and dropped off in albufeira and from albufeira to faro on my return or does it have to be from the airport. Please help im flyin tomorrow:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭lc180

number13 wrote: »
    I know this thread has been done before but im going for 2 weeks i am staying in faro for two nights one when i arrive and the other before departure. I notice all the transfers are from the airport is it possible to be picked up at the hotel in faro and dropped off in albufeira and from albufeira to faro on my return or does it have to be from the airport. Please help im flyin tomorrow:eek:

Have you tried to contact the company you booked the transfer with?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭number13

I havent booked a transfer yet. i have looked at resort hoppa and yellow tail but only faro airport. I could always get a taxi but thought i would try save a euros. When i go and book it there are looking for the flight time but as i wouldnt need a transfer till the following day

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

I havent booked a transfer yet. i have looked at resort hoppa and yellow tail but only faro airport. I could always get a taxi but thought i would try save a euros. When i go and book it there are looking for the flight time but as i wouldnt need a transfer till the following day

The flight time is so they know what time to pick you up . You will probably have to go back out to the airport. Put down flight time as whatever time you want to be picked up .....but sometimes they ask for flight number as well so they can keep an eye on delays !
    I've used yellowfish before . They were excellent

Yeah yellow fish were looking for the flight number. So you are saying just head back to airport from my hotel in faro would be ok then and then they will collect me?

Yeah yellow fish were looking for the flight number. So you are saying just head back to airport from my hotel in faro would be ok then and then they will collect me?
    They only collect from airport so that's the only option really. You will need to get a flight number or could you email them ?

• Advertisement

thanks i ll put the flight number im getting in on the previous. I just hope there wont be a problem. I have checked travel republic its onlt 22 and yellow fish is 60 euro wonder what the difference is

thanks i ll put the flight number im getting in on the previous. I just hope there wont be a problem. I have checked travel republic its onlt 22 and yellow fish is 60 euro wonder what the difference is

Return ? No way it's 22 return

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

How much baggage do you have ?

If not much, then how about the public bus system ( www.eva-bus.com ) ?

( I would guess E4 each way )

yeah 22 euro return got a surprise too dont know how reliable it is though ! gonna try that bus service s website see how i get on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭lc180

Can anyone recommend a company for a shared shuttle transfer that does multiple drop-offs.

Im going to Albufeira next month, arriving a day later than my family and can't justify the expense of booking a transfer just for me. I looked up Yellowfish but unfortunately they only do private hires.

Arriving quite late so bus is not an option, any recommendations would be great.

Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

try resorthoppa

Advertisement