Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sample App Support Contract?

Options
  • 12-03-2013 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm supporting a small charity who have recently had a developer do some web application development work for them. The charity is now looking to put some sort of support contract in place, but the developers are a young company and have no experience of support contracts, so rather illogically, they are putting the onus on me to come up with something.

I am basically looking for a contract, or elements of a contract which would ensure that our website and applications would be maintained in the event of a crash, that technologies would be maintained to the latest release and potentially providing x support hours for minor tweaks and enhancements. Optionally indicating a contractual hourly/daily rate for the duration of the contract

Any samples of this kind of thing out there?

Advertisement