Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

My 12 hour flight. London to Kuala Lumpur

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

I watched it for 2 minutes. Can I have them back?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 MeMeJK1

Wow you must have been bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭boardzz

Why you say that?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

that-sucked.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,111 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Ah don't mind them. The A380 is a nice plane. Was business class upstairs?
    I was in business class on it once, Sydney to Dubai. Very nice.

I believe in First class they have a proper walk-in shower room.

• Advertisement

First class and economy downstairs. First class, Business and premium economy upstairs. The shower is available to Emirates first class flyers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Who makes a video of a flight sitting in the middle seat in the middle of the cabin?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I'd probably be excited if it was my first flight too. Give her a break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

i thought it was a good video for those of us that have never flown on an a380.i have a question though.are the images of the plane on the tv animated or are they an actual camera on the outside of the plane showing you the landing takeoff and taxiing etc?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,111 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They are from live cameras.

• Advertisement

Takeoff and Landing are live views from outside of plane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭doolox

The A380 has a camera mounted on the leading edge of the vertical stabiliser about halfway up.

Advertisement