Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Elegant Touch, Castlebar

• 12-02-2015 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

Anyone have contact details for Elegant Touch in Castlebar. Tried the number on their site numerous times but no joy.

Thx!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭pooch90

Had a bit of an interweb search there, their Facebook page hasn't had a post in 3 years.
    Are they definitely still open?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

Were they on Linenhall street across from the Arts Centre? If so, they are closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Holla23

No, they are/were outside town in Corheens, Breaffy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 Caher123

They were still open a few months ago. Number is (094) 9060773 but I do remember them being difficult to get in touch with. Saying that though they had some lovely dresses. Best of luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

Holla23 wrote: »
    No, they are/were outside town in Corheens, Breaffy.

My mistake - I was thinking of a different store.

• Advertisement

Caher123 wrote: »
    They were still open a few months ago. Number is (094) 9060773 but I do remember them being difficult to get in touch with. Saying that though they had some lovely dresses. Best of luck

They do indeed. Dress picked and deposit paid but just want to make sure it arrives in time for the big day!

That is the number I have so will stay trying...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭westernlass

I enquired and never heard back. Rang a few times too

• Registered Users Posts: 11 fearnatuaithe

Not to scare you but I think the shop is gone. I've heard of a few people now that have paid deposits but no dress and have called to the shop and no one there

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,927 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Just a reminder that if users want to post a review of a supplier, they need to have either been an active member of Boards.ie for longer than two months, or have a post count of 20 or above.

For more info please see the Charter.

They do seem to be closed. Was ringing for ages trying to get an appointment. There's no email either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

I had been trying to contact them too but no luck. I spoke to one of their accessories suppliers last week and she said she had given them some stock recently so they must be open for business.

They were lovely to deal with for a friend's wedding a few years ago so it was the first place I wanted to try but given all the rumours and being impossible to get on the phone I decided to avoid them.

I got my dress off the rail yesterday in Treacy Bridal in Galway. Delighted to have that big box ticked.

They look to be closing down (if not already) but managed to get the dress sorted.

Happy days! :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

Holla23 wrote: »
    They look to be closing down (if not already) but managed to get the dress sorted.

Happy days! :-)
    Are they selling off stock?
    I still need a good few bits and pieces.

Mayo Miss wrote: »
    Are they selling off stock?
    I still need a good few bits and pieces.

I wonder are the samples going?

Advertisement