Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hard Knocks

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

think he meant the current season

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Yeah haven't found a link yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

Same as posters above, haven't found a link in any of my usual places. If anyone finds it, I'd appreciate a PM! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

The Bogman wrote: »
    Same as posters above, haven't found a link in any of my usual places. If anyone finds it, I'd appreciate a PM! Thanks

Same! Expected it to be on TPB right away but no joy :/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Found it!

Search for it on www.primewire.ag and you'll find it.

• Advertisement

can you link the search results, I'm just getting the school of hard knocks and some dodgy looking movie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

gufc21 wrote: »
    can you link the search results, I'm just getting the school of hard knocks and some dodgy looking movie

You have to click on TV Shows at the top first before you search, the default is to search for movies.

9 mins in, Gio Bernard is a legend.

So humble, just seems like a sound guy!

http://www.vidbux.com/tcqrqa5vuyy6

Direct link if it works

Larry Black :( Ugh hate seeing that. Poor guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

gufc21 wrote: »

Here's a torrent for it

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭theRB

Hue Jackson reminded me of Bunk Moreland from the wire. Seems like a funny guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

theRB wrote: »
    Hue Jackson reminded me of Bunk Moreland from the wire. Seems like a funny guy.

Sure is a funny guy but watching that I can see how he never made it in Oakland (apart from the fact that it was Oakland!). Hue seems to be a me first guy, it's all about him.

The scene with Harrison and Gruden was also hilarious!

Gruden had to just start laughing, and hope that Harrison wouldn't kill him or AJ! :P

Harrison looks like one tough MFer!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Oklahoma drill is pure football; Great couple of minutes of tv

Harrison does not like the Hard Knocks cameras does he

I love Hard Knocks, way better than the reality crap the missus watches on TLC!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Follow the Plan

What a programme. Poor Larry Black. Reality tv at its best. Combine that and watching their pre season game this morning it makes me wanna become a Bengals fan. If only Ochocinco was still around!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Watched the first episode last night and was far better than last year's one. Far more characters and Marvin Lewis is more enthusiastic than Joe Philbin (understandably sketchy in his first season as head coach).

Majority of them come across as very likeable especially Gio Bernard. As for Harrison...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Behind the scenes article: Hard Knocks: The Realest Reality TV

Think it's been a pretty good advertisement for the Bengals so far, helps give the team a bit of character when you know the personalities behind it.

Very well-shot show as well, they can make crossing a road look good.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

adrian522 wrote: »

I didn't know that was some randomer's car he got into, that's pretty funny. Can you imagine pulling up and James Harrison getting into the back of your car?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Just watched the 1st episode. Really love this show. Your heart has to go out to Larry Black. So distraught :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

James, they're not there to try out for the fücking team. You are not a ninja warrior with mystical, secret training methods, you're a someone who gets paid a lot of money to chase a piece of leather around a pitch.

I'd hate to be a groundskeeper at Bengals camp.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Cool....... has episode 2 been on the telly yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Otto Skadelig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIbQ6UC8euM Its on Utube for the time being. The briefs segments on Terrence Stephens were pretty Funny, especially his in game photo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Not as good this week, hope it picks back up for episode 3....

Benny Cake wrote: »
    Not as good this week, hope it picks back up for episode 3....

The fun really begins when they start cutting players! 90 players cut down to 53, it's complete carnage, but makes for gripping TV!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I actually preferred this weeks, found it more fun than last and I liked the preseason footage with the Falcons.

Good to see The Terminator get some coverage also, I never even knew he was with the Bengals so it was a surprise to see him pop up.

Here's a YouTube link to the episode for those on iPad's etc:

• Advertisement

I liked the focus on Margus Hunt. I'll be watching his career with interest. Mad to hear Zimmer compare him to Watt, that is some compliment.

Check out the legs on his mot.

Advertisement