Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half Life 2 delayed again..?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭weemcd

In my opinion, no matter when this game is released, everyone will be dissappointed. This much hype determines that it probably should be the best game ever, and there is no gaurantee that it will, we see hype ruining films and games all around us, the 2nd and 3rd matrix films, judge dredd, counterstrike condition zero. they were all hyped so much, but not a fraction of the hype there will be over hl2 i belive that no game could stand up to this kind of hype and anticipation, so come september or whatever there may be a few angry boardsters. if it does happen to be the most amazing game i will apologise completley, but i dont believe it will.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I am actually not that hyped over it.
    I believe it will be the greatest game that has currently been anounced

But if EA suddenly anounced and released Tiberian Twilight or Red alrt 3
    Or If activsion opoed out with Star Trek armada 3

The only games that have been anounced that will come even close to matching HL2 in brillence are Doom3 and DukeNukem 4ever

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

So much hype on a game that very few people have played, same with Doom3.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Im sooo glad i didnt fork out for a new GFX card last year, but that 600mb Video is just amazing. Personally i cant wait to get my hands on it, but if its better because of all the delays, then delay away!, i just want a decent game when it does come out!

Sean.

Advertisement