Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TDR 2000 music?

Options
  • 20-01-2004 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what that song is in Carmageddon: The Death Race 2000 which goes "Hands up, hands up, hands up who wants to die?"? It's been annoying the crap out of me and no one believes it's real :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Well on the back of the box it says ''music from - Utah Saints And Plague'' and as it turns out i googled it for ya.

http://www.atomiser.demon.co.uk/utahsaints/discog/hands.htm

''You can also put the game CD in a conventional CD player and listen to the tracks as CD audio''.

;)
    CombatCow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

aye, if the cd has cdda tracks, you could've just tried playing it in winamp or media player whilst connected to the net

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Nice one, thanks guys. I remember looking on the CD for tracks b4 and didn't find any. I'm such a n00b :o

Advertisement