Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cats/Kittens in Campers....

Options
  • 10-09-2009 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi,
    Don't know if this belongs in the pet or motorhome forum, so I'm going to post it in both!
    Have any of ye ever brought cats away in campers? Can it work? Don't really want to leave them at home or put them in a cattery. I would like to bring them with us.....
    Any ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

My cats don't like being driven around. Anytime we have to take them somewhere (like the vets or the cattery) they moan and whine the whole trip.
    Also, I'd be majorly afraid that they'd just run off at the first opportunity, never to be seen again if I brought them in the camper.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Bessa

Any cats that i saw abroad in Campers were on a harness type of lead. Cats will walk on leads if they are in the humor.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

I have a dog and cat.... cat will not travel... dog does 20 k miles a year!

they are really a funny couple!!

lickedcat.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭blindman

Unless you keep your cat on a lead, it may try to find its way home. Cats do this by travelling in ever increasing circles, until they find somewhere they recognise.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 bhaneasa

I guess I will leave the poor things at home! thanks all ! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement