Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACT Keypad reset

Options
  • 29-10-2014 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi I am just wondering if anyone on here knows how to change the pin on an ACT keypad. The keypad is on my electric gates but I have given the code out to so many people at this stage that I would like to change the code for greater security. Any help is really appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

Do you know the master code?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭altor

kevh1987 wrote: »
    Hi I am just wondering if anyone on here knows how to change the pin on an ACT keypad. The keypad is on my electric gates but I have given the code out to so many people at this stage that I would like to change the code for greater security. Any help is really appreciated. Thanks

The default engineer code is 9999, if it has being changed you will need to default and program it back up.
    I have sent you a link to the manual that will help.

Advertisement