Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

white wine - sav blanc - villa maria??

Options
  • 20-02-2015 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭

hi i have been drinking villa maria - for 2 years i love it - so good - and good quality,,

various retailers have had it on offer during festive seasons - its usually about 15e - dunnes, centra, tesco etc have had it at various time for 8 - 12e

but have not seen it on offer since xmas

anyone know where is has been on offer?

villa maria

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭AndersLimpar

I'd you like villa maria then you will love Wither Hills too if you would like to try a different wine. About the same price and is also on offer from time to time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭sporina

I'd you like villa maria then you will love Wither Hills too if you would like to try a different wine. About the same price and is also on offer from time to time

thanks for that - and what about the quality? like i literally have NO hangover from villa maria what so ever,..

if i have 3 glasses - i can wake up fresh as the next morn..
    i rarely get that after wine..
    so now i am reluctant to drink any other white wine…

apart from that fact that is goes so well with prawns and goats cheese…

jesus its love i tell you

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Red Wolf

This has been my mothers favourite wine for the last 4 years and I never say no to a glass when offers.

good stuff.

Advertisement