Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy S3 Charger

Options
  • 29-09-2013 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Where can I buy an S3 charger and how much are they? The ones on Amazon look like cheap knock-offs.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

ThirdMan wrote: »
    Where can I buy an S3 charger and how much are they? The ones on Amazon look like cheap knock-offs.

You don't need an S III charger as its the universal connection. I use the same charger for my kindle, phone and camera.

At the minute I'm using a travel double usb charger I picked up in boots for less than a tenner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ThirdMan

You don't need an S III charger as its the universal connection. I use the same charger for my kindle, phone and camera.

At the minute I'm using a travel double usb charger I picked up in boots for less than a tenner.

Great. I was thinking that alright but that bit that connects to the phone looks to be different than some other USBs I have at home. I thought perhaps Samsung had there own one. Cheers.

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

ThirdMan wrote: »
    Great. I was thinking that alright but that bit that connects to the phone looks to be different than some other USBs I have at home. I thought perhaps Samsung had there own one. Cheers.

It's a micro usb cable, majority of devices use it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ThirdMan

Cool. Thanks!

Advertisement