Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galaxy S3 LED Issue (Charging)

• 16-11-2012 9:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

Got my S3 recently. Stuck it on charge for 8 hours when I first got it because I got no concrete answer on a first charge.

Ran down the battery to about 10-15% and stuck it on charge. About 2 hours later the red LED is still showing and the lock screen is reading "Charging 100%" and the battery says 100% in the notification bar, but I'm getting no "fully charged" notification like I got day 1 and the LED wouldn't turn green...

Anyone know what the story might be?

Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean out of the box).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

At least yours charges, when I plug mine in you here the charge beep but it doesn't charge at all. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

Ok... Still no help to me to be honest :P Yours sounds like the battery is rightly fcuked. Bring it back/get the battery replaced?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Drain battery to 0, Take the battery out leave for a few half hour, pop it back in and charge, works for me when I don't get a charge or get that problem you have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

Perfect. I'll give that a go later on and see how it goes. :) Thanks

Advertisement