Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy S3 jack not working

Options
  • 06-09-2012 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

I got the Galaxy S3 two days ago and only today I noticed that the jack is not working on any headphone I try on it. It keeps feeding the audio through to the speaker.
    Does anyone how sort this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Bet it isnt the headset that came with the phone . typically phone headsets do both the earpieces and the microphone. Hence a normal headset may not properly connect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 CJ_

Friend of mine had the same problem - issue with the handset. He got it a replacement from VF.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Bet it isnt the headset that came with the phone . typically phone headsets do both the earpieces and the microphone. Hence a normal headset may not properly connect.

I initially didn't find the headphones that came in the box comfortable. I've tried one set with the mic. Also to no avail.
    CJ_ wrote: »
    Friend of mine had the same problem - issue with the handset. He got it a replacement from VF.

I had a feeling it might be a problem with the handset. I'll be onto Vodafone tomorrow to see a replacement.
    Will they replace if you don't have the box? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 CJ_

DoBhrionn wrote: »
    I initially didn't find the headphones that came in the box comfortable. I've tried one set with the mic. Also to no avail.

I had a feeling it might be a problem with the handset. I'll be onto Vodafone tomorrow to see a replacement.
    Will they replace if you don't have the box? :o

They should do. :)

Advertisement