Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice

Options
  • 21-02-2010 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

:confused:advice from the boys please - my ex and I have been texting on and off the last while about sex. What we like to do to each other and what we are doing to ourselves while we text. A few days back he came over and we had the most amazing night, better than any time we were together and we never talked about sex when we date.

But its like all our insecurites went out the window and I can stop thinking about sex with him now and getting confused, totally on for a casual relationship but afraid to approach it with him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

I'm not a lad but if you want a fcukbuddy, go for it. If you think you can have that sort of relationship with your ex and not get clingy or possessive or jealous when he sees other people... Go for it. He'll be up for it. But really consider what you're asking for. If it's just sex you're after, there are less heartbreaking ways to go about getting it tbh... Casual sex with your ex is bound to end in tears.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭shoes34

I know I said I was totally on for a casual relationship, sometimes I wonder do I want more. I don't mean a serious relationship again but maybe starting the whole dating thing again on a slower basis, when we first got together we spent probably 3/4 nights a week together and now that he has moved to another county if we do see each other it is only at the weekends.

I'm wondering should I approach this with him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

shellyboo wrote: »
    Casual sex with your ex is bound to end in tears.

This.

Think long and hard OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

OK OP - first things first do you like the guy and are you friends.

It seems like you are -which is a very good basis for a relationship as is finding the other persion sexually attractive which you do.

Maybe you are being more adventurous or maybe this pace of a relationship is what you need right now. You shouldnt be ashamed of what you are doing and maybe in time it will develop.

The problem with this type of relationship is that if one person develops strong feelings and these are not reciprocated they can end up being hurt. So enjoy what you have but keep an eye on the relatiionship.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭shoes34

what I mean by casual relationship is that we maybe start off dating again - but I'm not sure he is 100% into have a relationship.

We get on so well and have a fantastic time together. He's quite a quiet person and doesn't have a wide circle of close friends in fact he would hardly tell his left hand what his right hand was doing.

I suppose I'm really just a bit afraid of approaching the subject with him as he now lives in a different county to me and comes home at the weekends so its not really a conversation for the phone or text.

:confused:

Advertisement