Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reinhardt,scary prediction for tomorrow, 9/2/09

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

galwaybabe wrote: »
    What should we be looking at there?

It's the Dow Jones. The market that is predicted to crash.

Boo.Its rising!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

It's the Dow Jones. The market that is predicted to crash.

Doesn't seem to have had though. There's always the next prediction....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

could make it more interesting, how about if it does come to pass then all the skeptics will have to believe everything posted here and refer to believers as grand exalted masters of truth.

Dammit. Why didn't I see this thread earlier.

I'd have taken that bet in a shot, as long as the non-skeptics were willing to accept a forfeit of mine in return.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

So nothing happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

just give it time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

just give it time
    Na, he stuck his head out and said the 9th. Anyone can guesstimate a crash but picking the right day over and over again is different. He didn't get it right this time. Surprise , surprise.
    And, lads
    Sorry I didn't find out about this earlier. It would of been a lot more fun if we had had a few more days of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

2043-fail-camera.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Vadrefjorde

His prediction was wrong because the announcement of the U.S. stimulus bill was due to be announced today, which has now been put back until tomorrow,
    he predicted an event on the 9th which would be the trigger. And he still maintains the dow will drop 1000 basis points before friday.
    Add to that what he actually had said seems to have evolved and grown via different blogs to all sorts of predictions. The guy said exactly that the negative news announced on the 9th will move the market downwards.
    It is widely agreed someone is inflating the market and pumping money into it over the last period given it's consistent gains despite the horrendous forecasts and economic climate in the US.
    It's plainly obvious that the market has set itself up for an epic b0rk...
    As for his claims about legatus and their money laundering and debasement then i'm not so sure.

Friday 13th :eek:

in time...in time...

the bets are still open

• Advertisement

His prediction was wrong because the announcement of the U.S. stimulus bill was due to be announced today, which has now been put back until tomorrow,
    he predicted an event on the 9th which would be the trigger. And he still maintains the dow will drop 1000 basis points before friday.
    Add to that what he actually had said seems to have evolved and grown via different blogs to all sorts of predictions. The guy said exactly that the negative news announced on the 9th will move the market downwards.
    It is widely agreed someone is inflating the market and pumping money into it over the last period given it's consistent gains despite the horrendous forecasts and economic climate in the US.
    It's plainly obvious that the market has set itself up for an epic b0rk...
    As for his claims about legatus and their money laundering and debasement then i'm not so sure.
    When was it announced that it would be put back? Because at 2pm today on his site he was still adamant it would happen today.

2043-fail-camera.jpg

Guess the markets didn't like the news that should have been announced yesterday. It's down 300 points lets see what happens when it closes.

I really really hope he is a fraud

2043-fail-camera.jpg
    OK, so I was wrong in saying that on the 9th there would be a 911 type economic event. He didn't say that at all. That's my fault. He said that on the 9th there would be an event that would start the beginning of a huge economic downturn. This is the event that he is pointing to I guess http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601039&refer=columnist_mccaughey&sid=aLzfDxfbwhzs It seems on the 13th something else is going to happen.
    Dow closes down at 383
    SNP down 39
    I might add he made his prediction months ago.

He's been releasing some videos as well all very cryptic as usual. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9RrKlC6Pxk&feature=channel_page

His other videos have 911 references and all very strange.:eek:

edit: this might not be reinhardt as some are claiming on another forum

its fairly fcked up alright. Something doesn't quite add up though about this character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

hes full of ****.
    It's like reading the star signs.... :rolleyes:

Some are suggesting that this part of the cryptic message on his site has to do with the synthetic CDO's

"646
    I have a solution...
    we can talk about it later

and btw..
    i already got 7 and 8 and maybe 9(still researching;-)"
    :confused:

• Advertisement

hes full of ****.
    It's like reading the star signs.... :rolleyes:
    Are you referring to the video. Ya it's weird alright

He now has a new youtube link on his website http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x1lO0pGKRM
    "listen to this often"

It's about the Iranian nuclear site at Bushehr

All very weird and kinda frightening.

oooh, not good...I kinda am of two minds about this, either these are fairly easily predictable trends and he's added in WW3 for fun...or...

Were have all the naysayer's here gone. I'm off the fence and in Reinhardts yard and it's scary. I need you reel to me back.:D

Predictions on trends are doable if you have the expertise. Gerald Celente is an economist and has been predicting similar things. He even mentioned the possibility of WW3 too spilling out from the Gaza conflict :eek: But I don't think it will come to that, unless people are really really stupid (I mean the mil or politicians would have to be profoundly retarded to actually agree to launching a campaign that would probably result in nukes),

or there is a global illuminati conspiracy which I doubt...there are a lot of groups like Legatus but they exist in an environment of other people who don't subscribe to their fruity little belief system, so again I don't think they could have absolute power. Where does Bill Gates fit into the lizard conspiracy?

Predictions on trends are doable if you have the expertise. Gerald Celente is an economist and has been predicting similar things.piracy?
    True, but he's been giving specific dates months in advance. If he said there would be an event sometime in February then ok ya, he'd be in the same camp as many trend researchers. But, this is different. To me he seems to be someone in the know spilling the beans. Almost like a disgruntled employee.

The Feb prediction wasn't accurate, he missed it by a day. Correct me if I'm wrong but he would have knowledge of the American political system, the process of getting bills passed from when they would likely be announced etc to work out a reasonable date as to when the stimulus package would be passed. Then it would be easy enough to predict a drop, the stock markets dipped when Obama got elected for example, so change doesn't seem to bring hope for now. As for the predictions about the September and October crashes, again I would say he has in depth knowledge about how phenomena ripple through the markets and the time it takes for info to get out there, he's not doing in absolute certainty I think, but moreso he's making estimates with a high degree of certainty, in other words they're not infallible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

Everyone knows the deriviatives bubble is about to burst any day now - it's just being held together by sentiment.

http://www.moneyweek.com/investments/stock-markets/derivatives-the-mother-of-all-bubbles.aspx

The latest estimates judge it to be worth some $236 trillion – or about eight times the GDP of the entire planet. In other words, it is a bubble larger than the world itself.

• Advertisement

The Feb prediction wasn't accurate, he missed it by a day. Correct me if I'm wrong but he would have knowledge of the American political system, the process of getting bills passed from when they would likely be announced etc to work out a reasonable date as to when the stimulus package would be passed. Then it would be easy enough to predict a drop, the stock markets dipped when Obama got elected for example, so change doesn't seem to bring hope for now. As for the predictions about the September and October crashes, again I would say he has in depth knowledge about how phenomena ripple through the markets and the time it takes for info to get out there, he's not doing in absolute certainty I think, but moreso he's making estimates with a high degree of certainty, in other words they're not infallible.
    Well, from what I've been reading about this guy he said months ago that there would be an event on the 9th that would trigger a major economic down turn (check links above) with I guess something happening on the 13th(CDO's going nuclear I suppose). It was my fault for saying that he said there would be a economic 911 type event on the 9th. He didn't say that all. Regardless of what people think of all this, he is correcting in that CDO's are a hair trigger away from going over a cliff with the some banks making a fortune. Leaving in its wake a LOT of pain for the world as we know.

Advertisement