Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reinhardt,scary prediction for tomorrow, 9/2/09

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Never herd of this guy until today but he is predicting a Major 911 type economic event for tomorrow. I'll link to this site, it explains it all. www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread434638/pg1

It looks like this guy has insider info.

And if we survive such a "event" how will you feel?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

this is it man, the beginning of the end starts tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Here was his prediction in July for the september crash with the exact date it would happen
    http://finance.google.com/group/google.finance.983582/browse_thread/thread/aad550b590f931bf?pli=1

Believe what you want. We'll have fun seeing how it goes tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Tenner bets there's no major event tomorrow. Who wants in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Tenner bets there's no major event tomorrow. Who wants in?

Im in. The last 122 predicted events didn't happen either, so chances are...

• Advertisement

Im in. The last 122 predicted events didn't happen either, so chances are...

I don't think it works like that, we can't both be betting the same way :p

could make it more interesting, how about if it does come to pass then all the skeptics will have to believe everything posted here and refer to believers as grand exalted masters of truth.

It seems reinhardt has made 4 stock market crash predictions, to the day, and nominated the date sometimes 12 months in advance. He's claiming the next big crash will be on the 9th of february 2009. Will see.

It's all just a bit of fun guy's thats what the conspiracy thread is for.:D

could make it more interesting, how about if it does come to pass then all the skeptics will have to believe everything posted here and refer to believers as grand exalted masters of truth.

Thats it. One correct prediction out of thousands of wrong ones will convert us.

Thats it. One correct prediction out of thousands of wrong ones will convert us.
    Question- Do you believe the stock markets are rigged and or manipulated?

Well, if you do isn't possible that some guy in the know could be spilling the beans. And, maybe thats why he can make such accurate predictions.

• Advertisement

Question- Do you believe the stock markets are rigged and or manipulated?

Well, if you do isn't possible that some guy in the know could be spilling the beans. And, maybe thats why he can make such accurate predictions.

They can be rigged and manipulated

It is possible that some guy in the know could be spilling the beans.

But, 99.99999% of the predictions that are made on CT sites fail.
    how about if it does come to pass then all the skeptics will have to believe everything posted here and refer to believers as grand exalted masters of truth.
    This is the quote I was answering. Im saying that one prediction does not excuse 000s of wrong ones.

suddenly I hear the echos of Bidens speech ringing through the hallway off all those months ago

They can be rigged and manipulated

It is possible that some guy in the know could be spilling the beans.

But, 99.99999% of the predictions that are made on CT sites fail.
    Well, would help if they read about it in a stocks forum.
    http://www.aussiestockforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13534

If it actually happens, the idea that there is global elite conspiracy against the masses would become very possible.

If it actually happens, the idea that there is global elite conspiracy against the masses would become very possible.

Yeah, if something major happened tomorrow I definitely would have to consider the possibility of a conspiracy. I won't hold my breath.

he also predicts WW3 in 2012, he states that there is a conspiracy on the part of the Vatican and Christian elite and that the financial crisis was orchestrated to put the middle class in check. What he predicts tomorrow ties in nicely with Gerald Celentes prediction of total economic collapse and food riots in February of this year in America. Does anyone remember that letter this illuminati dude named Pike wrote? He outllined the conditions for WW1, 2 and 3. At the end of the third a global satanist church will be established. This also ties in with the Mayan calendar which predicts a new age beginning in 2012.

he also predicts WW3 in 2012, he states that there is a conspiracy on the part of the Vatican and Christian elite and that the financial crisis was orchestrated to put the middle class in check. What he predicts tomorrow ties in nicely with Gerald Celentes prediction of total economic collapse and food riots in February of this year in America. Does anyone remember that letter this illuminati dude named Pike wrote? He outllined the conditions for WW1, 2 and 3. At the end of the third a global satanist church will be established. This also ties in with the Mayan calendar which predicts a new age beginning in 2012.
    Honestly, I don't believe in the 2012 and WW3 predictions or the Vatican orchestrating a financial crisis, but i do think it is plausible the dude might have insider info on a market crash. His past predictions have been spot on.

He could be adding in lots of bogus info just to increase subscribers and walk away with the money. I don't have the inclination yet to read into this heavily but Legatus do seem fishy. Christian opus dei financial group with two top judges in the US as members, membership based on wealth and status.

He seems to be hinting on a synthetic CDO's cataclysm. This is good site that explains what damage CDO's can do to the market. http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/Article/A-tsunami-of-hope-or-terror-LHRJP?OpenDocument
    Now, reinhardts predictions are around the banks. Guess which ones are listed in most of the synthetic CDO?
    the three Icelandic banks,
    Lehman Brothers,
    Bear Stearns,
    Freddie Mac,
    Fannie Mae,
    American Insurance Group,
    Ambac,
    MBIA,
    Countrywide Financial,
    Countrywide Home Loans,
    PMI,
    WashingtonMutual
    General Motors,
    Ford
    a lot of US home builders

Six have gone already, if 1 more goes, it starts.
    If 2 or 3 go down - then we are in an entirely new world of pain.
    Some banks will do very well if it does happens.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

If you were to believe even a fraction of the stories out there you wouldn't leave the house in the morning. Eventually something will happen, law of averages, in the meantime I'll be living my life as best I can.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 byrne0ut

I know I am a new guy here, but i came to this thread via google. I personally do not believe anything is going to happen tomorrow as Reinhardts Legatus theory is total nonsense. His website is full of absolute nonsense. http://enterprisecorruption.com

There is not one bit of substance to it, although there are elites out there who do have the money and the power to manipulate the markets. If you would like some more information on central banks and whatnot please watch the documentary "The Money Masters" It is available free on google videos. It is very in depth.

While nothing is likely to happen tomorrow we have to be aware that slowly but surely our rights are being taken away one by one (im in the united states) but it is a global phenomenon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

And when nothing happens I'm sure this will quitely drop away, like the Biden prediction one and the Powell one and.... etc.

The Biden prediction still holds true until May 26th. If nothing happens by that date then it was just a speech.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Still waiting...

Still waiting...
    If it's going to happen it will be when the US stock market opens. Between 2pm to say 7pm.
    Going down into the bunker now. I hope your all still here in a few hours.:P

If it's going to happen it will be when the US stock market opens. Between 2pm to say 7pm.
    Going down into the bunker now. I hope your all still here in a few hours.:P

The European markets have barely budged today. We will see in 20 mins, I suppose.

He gave a count down on his site 10...... just before the market in the US opened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

god..........

It's called problem reaction solution syndrome.

See how you all react to biden, punny yum pun, Powell etc etc.

They say boo and you all scream. I find it funny when I see you all reacting. Nothing will happen unless you react. Biden won't create anything Punny yum pun won't create anything and Powell will not create anything.

Since they need sheeple to fight wars, sheeple to eat grass, sheeple to react, sheeple to fix their problems. They need you to fulfil their plan of event's. You all make it happen by reacting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

Advertisement