Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy S3 Dead????

Options
  • 11-07-2013 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭

Had my S3 beside me with a charge of about 80%, when i went to use it it was unresponsive, took the battery out put it back in, charged it over night still nothing plugged it into the computer and it doesn't show up.
    I've tried entering USB Mode + Service Mode and nothing.

I have been reading about these symptoms and they are calling it "sudden death syndrome", does anyone know anything else i can try? its not under warranty so if it cant be fixed its a new phone for me!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

why would it not be under warranty

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Ring fonemenders and you'll be sorted. Even if it's been rooted. My old packed up the other week, rooted and flashed with another rom. The new owner had it replaced no questions asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

The screen was cracked so they will just put it down to that no? I bought it from someone on donedeal so I've no clue how old it is or anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

2 year Samsung warranty on the s3 anyway.

phone is only 12/14 months old globally.

Advertisement