Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band seeks cheap recording.

Options
  • 10-02-2009 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Howdo,I've seen various ads over the past few months here posted by students in Pulse and other colleges seeking bands for recording purposes.Basically I'm hoping one of those people picks up on this.We're in our formative stages so it's a catch 22,it's easier to get decent gigs with demos but we don't have a repertoire with the necessary heads to get discounted recording.We'd be happy for whoever records it to use the tracks in any way they want with regards a portfolio.We'll also throw a few pound your way for the time and use of gear etc.We're based in the centre of Dublin.PM me for further details.
    Phelo.x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 pheloisamyth

Bump!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭progsound

I would do it but i think you guys would prefer someone in Dublin Im based in Wexford but if ye were willing to travel i could hook you up no problem

Thanks for the offer man but we've no transport so unless you could sort us out with a kit and if there was a place to rent a few amps about wexford we couldn't do it.You know how it is with gear on buses.Sound for the offer anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭progsound

Actually i have lots of very nice guitar amps and bass amps + guitars and bass's and i have a pearl export kit :) So gear would not be a problem. You would just have to turn up but i can still understand not wanting to travel from dublin as its a 3 hour bus journey what type of music do you guys play??

Talking Heads trying to play like The Clash but ending up doing Kinks covers with Shane MacGowan ....if that makes sense?We're not mad leftfield,just try to write tunes you know?Leave it with me anyway,I'm waiting to hear back from the rest of the lads which maybe a while as I'm in Cork all weekend.

• Advertisement
Advertisement