Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are plumbers all very busy these days?

Options
  • 31-10-2014 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

I'll need to upgrade the heating controls in my house with heating being controlled by NEST and hot water being controlled by a countdown timer. Ideally this can be done with the "better home energy grant"

I've been looking for a plumber to install these for three weeks and neither has ever bothered to give me a callback? And not a single response to my text message or call??

Please PM me if you would like to take this job.....Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭jimf

icylava wrote: »
    I'll need to upgrade the heating controls in my house with heating being controlled by NEST and hot water being controlled by a countdown timer. Ideally this can be done with the "better home energy grant"

I've been looking for a plumber to install these for three weeks and neither has ever bothered to give me a callback? And not a single response to my text message or call??

Please PM me if you would like to take this job.....Thanks

what area

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭icylava

jimf wrote: »
    what area

Limerick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

I'm to Busy
    Sorry but my dedication to BOARDS dosn't allow me time for real work.

scudo2 wrote: »
    I'm to Busy
    Sorry but my dedication to BOARDS dosn't allow me time for real work.

Well i'v just heard back from the Boards customer support forum and I'm free to ban you for the rest of the heating season, if it helps, Gary.

OP try asking in the plumbing merchants they tend to know who the good guys are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭jimf

gary71 wrote: »
    Well i'v just heard back from the Boards customer support forum and I'm free to ban you for the rest of the heating season, if it helps, Gary.

gary stop making promises that you wont keep ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,897 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Most of us are busy all the time but the good ones always return calls :)

Advertisement