Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adolf Hitler taken away from parents.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Alex_Forrest

jesus, i remember reading about that. totally mad. but sure naming a child is one thing, abuse is another. i suppose they must have good reason?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

The parents keep their regular names and give the poor kids the feck up ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

as well as his sisters -- JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell
    :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Senna wrote: »
    The parents keep their regular names and give the poor kids the feck up ones.

Thats a good idea - "you think it's an OK name? Grand. You have it"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

He's learnt all that he needs to know-they've sent him out into the word to spread their bigotry, like a child leaving home for their first day of school.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I'm guessing that with all the publicity on the family, it exposed possible lack of proper care by the parents towards their offspring.

Regardless of the naming of the kids, if the previous publicity has exposed something rotten, its a good thing.
    We are reading too much now of some parents all over, abusing their children.
    It goes on and sadly will continue to do so but at least there is 3 children less now that might be at lesser risk.
    That's always a good thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

Well if those bastards come and try to take my little Ghengis Khan, baby Joe Stalin and my sweet little Augusto Pinochet away from me there'll be hell to pay. Hells I tell ya!!!:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I bet he will be a big success at rallies. Sebastian Loeb will have his work cut out for him.

And to think that I used to think that parents who called their son 'Ivor Ash' were cruel.

:( I was going to call my child Harold Shipman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,125 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

They'll be sorry when Adolf organises rallies round the sand-pit and recruits the other kids for a march on Poland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

The parents must be fuhrerious.

Oh I'm gonna be laughing at that for the whole day. Thank you. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

:D LOL ! Quality !!

There was a similar one a while ago, when an Italian far right party offered money to parents who would name their kids after Mussolini

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

In an ironic twist little Adolf is to be fostered by Mr. & Mrs. Hershel Rosenblatt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

i think its an awsome name, can you imagain his passport :D

just for this outrage im going to name one of the kids i will have but never be around for josef fritzll

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

nutters !!!

i think its an awsome name, can you imagain his passport :D
    Best school essay ever - "What I did on my holidays - my trip to Isreal"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

cjt156 wrote: »
    In an ironic twist little Adolf is to be fostered by Mr. & Mrs. Hershel Rosenblatt.

PMSL :D

This may suit the Lolocaust more, but - L'il Hitler

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

The sooner they find a final solution to this problem the better.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

That's gas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Agamemnon wrote: »
    That's gas.

Subtle ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,157 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

that's brilliant. "Aryan Nation" it's a good christian name :P

Woot!

Post of the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

cjt156 wrote: »

That's a fairly jewdicious decision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

On one hand you'd want the kids to be taken away from parents who'd possibly fill them up with irrasible bigotry and hatred, on the other you wonder if the social services are the bigotts who don't tolerate people naming their children after someone who they consider to be 'bad'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Agamemnon wrote: »
    That's gas.

It has been done before...

Finally Hitler's Mom speaks out

I particularly like
    Jeanne Coverdale, the kid’s aunt, offered an analogy to people who feel the names are in bad taste.

“What about tomorrow night when the President of the United States stands up and say, is forced to say, my name is Barack Hussein Obama. How’s that going to hit the world?” Coverdale said. "I'm saying the one with the middle name he has, was a terrorist.”

Coverdale says it’s “no different” than having a name like Adolf Hitler.

And, even better
    Deborah insists they are not part of the Aryan Nation or fans of what Hitler is famous for and said the swastika tattoo her husband displays on his arm is simply art.

Also, next up in our "best headlines EVER!!!11!!" Competition Hitler's Granny Drunk while headed for court

Also Is an interesting article, where they deny that the child is named after Hitler.

Advertisement