Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shower pump

Options
  • 26-01-2012 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭

I have a grunfos 3bar pump for my showers. When i turn the shower off the pump cuts in and out,until i turn it off at the switch in d HP. Then after 10mins or so u can switch on the switch and everyting ok until u use shower again. Is pump fecked or is it somthing simple

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Either the pump is plumbed incorrectly or the pressure vessel is leaking on the pump.

As a guess i am guessing its plumbed incorrectly can you provide photo's of the pump and where it is connected to the tank etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Laodach

The air pressure in the vessel is incorrect!
    Should be 1.2 Bar.
    Turn off pump, open nearest tap or outlet, get system pressure down to zero, then check air pressure in vessel. Adjust accordingly!

You're welcome!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

I am sure they may have addressed this over the last nearly 3 years.

Advertisement