Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stopover/holidaying in Thailand

Options
  • 06-04-2014 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi my girlfriend and I are heading to Sydney around the end of July/August. Thinking of doing a stopover in Thailand for around 10 days. Was planning on doing Koh Samui for 4 nights and Phi Phi island for 4 nights and maybe two nights in Bangkok to finish up. Any one do a trip or similar or recommend anything?, thanks!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭conor_ie

Hiya,

I was in Thailand in Feb for 9 days..had 6 days in Koh Samui and then 3 in Bangkok! Had a great time... even made it to Koh Phangan for the Full Moon Party!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

I would recommend moving from Samui to Koh Phangan and Koh Tao and explore a small bit. Im not sure if its worth flying cross country to Phi Phi for the length of time your there. Loads to see on the Samui side.

Advertisement