Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Documentary Project

• 28-04-2014 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

I’m an Irish documentary filmmaker/videographer and I’m currently in the process of putting together a short documentary project on the experiences of transgender people in Ireland. I’m currently hoping to find some potential interview subjects for the project.

As a member of the LGBT community myself, I feel that there’s a genuine need for positive and honest representations of the experiences of transgender people, particularly here in Ireland. And so my main intention, with this short film, will be to explore the experiences of a transgender individual in an honest and authentic way.

The project will be based around audio interviews and so, if you think you might be interested in sharing your experiences, but are reluctant to appear on camera, this approach might be amenable.

If you’d like to discuss this project with me - and learn a little more about myself and the project - please PM me or leave a post below, and I'll contact you directly.

Thank you and I look forward to speaking to you soon.

Advertisement