Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerys Dublin - Where to Complain

Options
  • 21-09-2012 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi all, (Mods feel free to move if this is not the appropriate forum)

My mother wishes to make a complaint to Clerys Department store, about the restaurant. I wasn't really listening to her about what exactly the complaint is tbh, but she has asked me to find out whom/where she may write to. she told me to 'Gurlgle it' she meant google, lol :) she is in her 70's though!

Anyway, I don't really know much about how to formally complain as it were, she wants to put it in writing and not an email but does she just post it to the C/S dept. or Complaints Dept. or get the name of a manager etc... ? I've briefly checked the Clerys Website but I'm at a loss.

I appreciate any answers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Zhane

Pimlico wrote: »
    Hi all, (Mods feel free to move if this is not the appropriate forum)

My mother wishes to make a complaint to Clerys Department store, about the restaurant. I wasn't really listening to her about what exactly the complaint is tbh, but she has asked me to find out whom/where she may write to. she told me to 'Gurlgle it' she meant google, lol :) she is in her 70's though!

Anyway, I don't really know much about how to formally complain as it were, she wants to put it in writing and not an email but does she just post it to the C/S dept. or Complaints Dept. or get the name of a manager etc... ? I've briefly checked the Clerys Website but I'm at a loss.

I appreciate any answers

I would call them, get the name of the general manager, and then send by registered post to the address:

"General Managers Name"
    Complaints Department,
    18-27 Lower O’Connell Street,
    Dublin 2.

Say in the letter exactly what the complaint was, what you would like to happen and your contact details etc. Tell them if you havent heard from then in in X days you will be calling for an update.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭Vexorg

You could email customer.service@clerys.ie and ask for the name and address to make a written complaint in relation to one of the restaurants, (they appear to have four).

Edit - Or call as the previous poster suggested.

Advertisement