Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saorview problem

Options
  • 27-06-2014 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hey,
    I've had a problem now for the last week that im not getting any channels at all im getting no signal and temp service messages on screen the info says that the strength is 100% and the quality is 0% if anyone would know why this is i'd appreciate it.

The box i have is synaps THD -2856+
    Thank you
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Have you done a rescan?

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

Yeah sometimes i get the channels and sometimes don't but the same messages come up im not getting video tho on any channel

• Registered Users Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

laneooo wrote: »
    I've had a problem now for the last week that im not getting any channels at all im getting no signal and temp service messages on screen the info says that the strength is 100% and the quality is 0% if anyone would know why this is i'd appreciate it.

100% signal strength with 0 to low signal quality could indicate signal overload. Too much signal is as bad as too little.

What is your aerial setup?
    Is there an amplifier of any sort between aerial and receiver?

Advertisement