Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Commerce: Cats

Options
  • 11-06-2015 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2015/06/celebrity-cats
    Bridavsky, a generously-inked recording-studio owner, said that Bub, easily the most famed cat in the convention center, has been invited to so many strangers’ weddings that he is no longer surprised to see ornate invitations addressed to his pet in the mail. He said that Bub’s fans freak out if he goes 24 hours without uploading new content to her Facebook page.
    We asked Bridavsky if he felt comfortable saying he made a six-figure yearly salary from the Bub business, which has him working tireless, 80- to 90-hour weeks. “No,” he said, exhausted from traveling with Bub and his six-week-old son. “My wife and I each get a salary because we work on this together. The way I put it, I pay myself the same as a Midwest high-school teacher. So it’s enough to pay my mortgage, to pay my bills, and to save a little, but the rest goes right back into the company, which is now incorporated.”

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

It's well known that cats control the Internet, they also control Google, Twitter, Facebook etc via proxies.
    Cats do not have Masters, or Owners like dogs and horses. They have human slaves to operate the ring pulls, can openers and foil tops.

Advertisement