Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Sitting Room as Home Cinema

• 21-10-2014 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭

I thought I'd put together a post on my soon to be sitting room setup. The focus is mainly on the big screen hence this sub-forum. I'm hoping to have all setup for Christmas.

We moved into our current house back in March after spending a number of months renovating. In regards to AV, this is what I installed during the renovation:
    1. I wanted a central point for my AV kit so decided under the stairs in the hall was the best option. So all my wiring runs back there and I have a 19" rack.
    2. In the sitting room I ran 14 speaker cables: right (+bi-amp), left (+bi-amp), centre low, center high, height (left/right), wide (left/right), surrounds (left/right), rears (left/right) plus two coax for dual subs.
    3. To where I expected the TV to be located I ran 9 CAT6 so I could have 4 HDMI's fed from under the stairs plus the extra CAT6 for IR control.
    4. Again to where I expected the TV to be located I ran 2 pairs of satellite coax and 2 CAT6 for 1GB network
    5. To the back of the room where the projector was going I ran 4 CAT6 to give me 2 HDMI's.
    6. I also ran multiple CAT6 to other rooms for distributed AV.

My kit list is as follows:
    • The main TV is a Sony 46HX853
    • Looking at getting a Sony HW40es projector
    • Have a Draper/Euroscreen motorised ReAct 2.1 tab tensioned screen. Basically the screen out of a Sesame case.
    • Looking at getting an Oppo 103D Blu-ray player
    • Currently a HTPC running XBMC is the main source for movies being fed from a 14TB server
    • Currently have an Arcam AVR350 AV receiver but that only does 5.1 so looking to change that but maybe not in the short term. Candidates are the Denon 4520, Denon X5200 or maybe one of the new Marantz models. Also with Atmos just coming out I'm not sure whether to go that way or not.
    • Speakers is where I'm having the real dilemma as they are my weakness. I have Monitor Audio RX2's and an RX Center which I used in our previous house. I already have RX1's for our kitchen system and brand new RXFX in the attic. While I love the RX2's, I have 3 kids under 4.5 so stand mounts are not the best idea. I've also purchased a Monitor Audio Apex A40 and looking at either a couple more A40's, a couple of A10's or last night I got a lead on some Monitor Audio RX8's. The RX8's would suit me best for where my speaker cables are located in the room but then the Apex speakers can be bolted to the walls (but would mean channelling out the walls which we've just had plastered. The wife won't be happy). But the RX8's might be out of budget. I have no idea what to run for rears. I could get another set of RXFX but I fear they would be too close to the back/side wall (ie. in a corner). I'm stumped for subs also but I'll possibly get something from BK Electronics if/when funds allow. They seem to be the best bang for buck.

Here's a rough Google sketchup of the room. It's around 14 feet wide by 22 feet long.

15328175561_d001285b22_o.png

Speakers in the image are more or less where I currently have cables hanging out of the wall. Over the window is where the screen will come down and I'll build a pelmet around the top of the screen to hide it a bit.

To the right of the window is where all the TV connections are coming out of the wall but with the screen now coming down there I'll have to move it. The only place I can think of is above the fireplace but that again means channelling out the walls to get some CAT6 down there. I'm considering running some coving around the top of the walls so I can run additional speaker cables for the Atmos ceiling speakers.

So that's my plan, how much I'll actually get done I'm not sure.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭SachaJ

No real update aside from the fact I've decided to go with the Monitor Audio Apex system. I now have a single A40 and two A10's. So I have enough for Apex L/C/R but ideally I want 3 x A40's across the front with A10's as height and/or rears in a 7.1 or 9.1 setup.

So on the hunt for more Apex speakers.

Thought I'd post a photo: one of the A10's that arrived today.

15608845285_f260d4ac15_z.jpg

Fancied a fondle today so I took out my A40 for a look. Still on the hunt for a couple more....

15031113934_935e983b47_c.jpg

So a small update but no photos today. I'm hoping things will kick off in the next week or two with installation.

The big news is that my Draper ReAct 2.1 104" motorised screen is sold. It's been replaced with a 130" Draper ReAct screen in a Linea case. The old screen was 16:9 but the new one is 2.35:1 so proper cinema dimensions. I have to say the screen is massive - 1 inch longer and it wouldn't have fit into the car (and I have my wife's Sharan/Galaxy thing). I'm looking forward to getting this hung so I can get a good feel for the size.

While I was collecting the screen I got a demo of a JVC X500 projector. Holy **** that projector is good. Maybe I need to win the lotto.....

On the speaker front I've committed to the Monitor Audio Apex and waiting on another pair of A40's to arrive so I'll have the same speakers across the front. I'll run A10's as rears and I have my RXFX which will be the side surrounds. I also picked up a BK Electronics XXLS400 sub which will do the job for now. Ideally I'll want two subs but need a change of amp before I could do that. I do like the look of the new Marantz 7009.

That's it. Hopefully a few photos soon with the screen in position.

• Advertisement

It's started......

I now have the screen mounted so I have a idea of size. The case is more or less the full width of the room but once the screen is down I should have around a foot either side which should fit the Monitor Audio Apex speakers nicely. For an idea of size, the screen wall is around 13ft or 14ft wide. I'm still waiting to buy those speakers but hopefully I'll have those next week along with some sort of 3D Blu-ray player. Initially I'll only be running 5.1 as I'm nearly out of money but as mentioned the room itself is wired for 11.2 although I'm seriously thinking of rewiring for 7.2.4 Dolby Atmos.

The next two weeks are going to be very busy as my aim is still to be watching movies on Christmas day. My 5 year old is getting Frozen 3D, Maleficent 3D and Brave 3D in her Christmas stocking so there'll be war if she can't watch them.

The big arrival next week or early Christmas week (hopefully) is the Sony HW40ES projector. I've read an awful lot about these so really looking forward to getting my hands on it.

Here's a crappy phone picture for now. At the moment the room is a bit of a shell. White walls that my 2 year old loves to draw on with crayons and the 46" TV bolted to the wall. After Christmas the room will be painted with the wall around the window/behind the screen being a darker colour than the other walls.

15996056342_964209035a_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 41 peterwhit

Hi Sacha, following with interest. Dublin-based myself, and considering a ReAct 2.1 screen and your sony HW40 (or a panny AE6000). Where did you pick up the screen? Is there much of a market in Ireland for second-hand sales?

peterwhit wrote: »
    Hi Sacha, following with interest. Dublin-based myself, and considering a ReAct 2.1 screen and your sony HW40 (or a panny AE6000). Where did you pick up the screen? Is there much of a market in Ireland for second-hand sales?

Update coming soon when I get a chance to post. Working hard yesterday getting speakers mounted and lining up the projector. Around 12 last night we got 5.0 and projector/screen running so watched Maleficent. Kids are downstairs watching Brave now. Lots of "wows" coming from the 5 and 2.5 year olds. No audio calibration done yet. Today hopefully installing the sub and on Tuesday the two Apex A40's as I'm still waiting for one to arrive. At that stage I'll be running 5.1 plus "front presence" (or front height) speakers (have cables located at the back for "rear presence" also). Toying with the idea of moving the "front presence" speakers 6ft or so across the ceiling towards the seating position and going Atmos 5.1.4 but not sure if I want the grief. Also need to sort out my IR situation. Plan is to run an IR extender over CAT6 back to the cabinet under the stairs.

Honestly I don't know if there's much market in Ireland for second hand Draper screen sales. I was very lucky in that I got my first one from a guy in the North. I sold that to a chap in Wales and bought my current one from a guy in Donegal. In the last 6 months or so they are the only two I've seen for sale in Ireland. Your best bet is to watch the classifieds on AVForums.com and get it shipped over. niparcels.com only charged me £60 to have my first draper screen shipped to Wales which is not bad. They'll, through DHL, take anything under 3m.

So far everything looks good. There's times when the picture looks a bit blurry but that could be a number of things 1) the €60 Blu-ray player I have, 2) sitting too close to a 126" (viewable) screen, 3) focus not set properly, 4) the reality creation on the HW40, 5) just not having everything set up properly.

Overall I'm happy so far but still have work to do.

I'm not sure sound gets any better than 5.1 in a home cinema environment, I setup 7.1 and 7.2 via high front speakers and also tried it with extra rear speakers and being honest there was very little if any improvement over 5.1 and that was via an Onkyo THX receiver, I ended up disconnecting the extra set of speakers and selling them in the end.
    5.1 in a small home cinema is perfect once positioned (both speakers and you) properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Calibos

Im a bit perplexed about Atmos in the home both from a functional and a logistical perspective.

In the cinema venues it delivers very accurate positional audio for every viewer using overhead speakers to fill in the large positional audio void in the large floor area between the fronts, backs and side channels.

In the home environment, there just isn't that kind of positional audio void. Then there is the fact that very very few people will be prepared to ceiling mount never mind cut into their ceilings for an Atmos speaker array. WAF makes it hard enough just to fit anything larger than subsat 5.1 for cryin out loud.

• Advertisement

Calibos wrote: »
    Im a bit perplexed about Atmos in the home both from a functional and a logistical perspective.

In the cinema venues it delivers very accurate positional audio for every viewer using overhead speakers to fill in the large positional audio void in the large floor area between the fronts, backs and side channels.

In the home environment, there just isn't that kind of positional audio void. Then there is the fact that very very few people will be prepared to ceiling mount never mind cut into their ceilings for an Atmos speaker array. WAF makes it hard enough just to fit anything larger than subsat 5.1 for cryin out loud.

I agree, there's a big difference between sitting either end of the couch in a home cinema environment, not sure if Atmos would deliver significant improvement...

Yes I agree, it could be a case of diminishing returns once you go over 5.1 but I guess I'm in the lucky position where I wired the room for 11.2 during a renovation so the wires are there. If they're there I might as well use them or at least test with them. I'm also very lucky in that my wife doesn't mind (too much) with me installing the speakers etc. She sees the benefit of putting it all in as the kids really love it.

As for Atmos. Again I have the wires almost in place. For the front two in a .4 setup I can just extend the front presence cable 6ft into the room but it will require lifting a couple of floorboards in one of the kids rooms. The rear two of the .4 are fine with the rear presence speaker locations. I can't say if there's much benefit in running Atmos but from anyone I've read that did the upgrade, they really saw the benefit (perhaps some of that was justifying the cost). Whether it was the ceiling speakers or the new codecs I can't tell, but even in a home environment they said it was night and day. A very immersive sound.

But with every home install there's compromises. This room is the main sitting room so is very social. To really see the benefits of Atmos the side surrounds need to be at ear height when seated. As I have 3 kids, those speakers are higher, around ear height when standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 peterwhit

now there's a good dad, optimising his Atmos setup for his kids...awww.

You're also blessed with three mobile, wireless sound emitters to add to your 11.2 setup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Got my self a present and the system is setup in 3 front,2 side,2 back,2 high_front and 1 sub.

Most of the movies are 5.1 or very very few are in 7.1
    How do you get the Atmos for the movies in 5.1 !?
    Kind of pointless to get the AV setup correct but if the sound carrier is not there !?

rolion wrote: »
    Got my self a present and the system is setup in 3 front,2 side,2 back,2 high_front and 1 sub.

Most of the movies are 5.1 or very very few are in 7.1
    How do you get the Atmos for the movies in 5.1 !?
    Kind of pointless to get the AV setup correct but if the sound carrier is not there !?

Do you have an Atmos capable AV receiver? Atmos is delivered over TrueHD (I think) so you need to set the receiver to decode the new codec. From there the receiver should remember to decode that particular Blu-ray each time. Off-hand, the Atmos receivers are the Yamaha 3040 & 2040, Marantz 7009, Denon X4100 and above and a couple of Onkyo's and Pioneer's. Most of these also can up-mix 5.1 to an Atmos like setup (can up-mix 5.1 to use the high/overhead speakers). Only 3 or 4 Blu-rays out with true Atmos though.

The minimum speaker layout for Atmos is 5.1.2 where the .2 are overhead speakers located directly above the seating position. As you have 2 height speakers they might do the job although would be better if you could move them across the ceiling closer to the seating position. I'm in the same boat now though. I have the 2 front height and contemplating moving them nearer the seating position. My two rear presence (rear height) are in a perfect position to act as the rear 2 (of the .4) in a 5.1.4. My AV receiver is Atmos capable.

Thanks.

Mine is a Pioneer vsx924...not Atmos just 7.2 output with all the Dolby types.

I've used MCACC to calibrate the speakers but I really had to "fight" with my wife re position and cables and so on...really a big compromise in my side as the speakers are not really top position as they should be (living room VS dedicated room)

I'm looking to get a new projector, an upgrade to 1080 and 3D from my current 720 but I still try to find a reason to do it as I'm not sure I will see the difference of 300px... what to you think ?

Enjoy it...

Thanks.

Mine is a Pioneer vsx924...not Atmos just 7.2 output with all the Dolby types.

I've used MCACC to calibrate the speakers but I really had to "fight" with my wife re position and cables and so on...really a big compromise in my side as the speakers are not really top position as they should be (living room VS dedicated room)

I'm looking to get a new projector, an upgrade to 1080 and 3D from my current 720 but I still try to find a reason to do it as I'm not sure I will see the difference of 300px... what to you think ?

Enjoy it...

Compromise is a big thing in a family room and I seem to have gotten away with quite a bit. All my cables are buried in the walls which I ran before the walls were plastered so no cables on show. I may have to reposition a few speakers so some trunking will be seen. I don't have the heart to dig into walls that have been so recently finished. Might do in a year or two down the line. As for the speakers my wife has been fine with what I'm doing. Everything is give and take - I guess she got her dream house in her home town so I have a few brownie credits built up.

As for the projector. I went from a 720p projector on a 80" screen to a 1080p projector on a 126" (excluding borders) screen. I wasn't sure earlier in the week if I could see any difference but we watched Gone Girl last night and the picture quality was amazing. Some of the shots where he's driving through the town early in the movie looked great - crystal clear reflections off the car etc.

I've not tried 3D yet as my Sony RF glasses don't work with the projector; it has an IR emitter. Ordered 4 glasses from eBay for €40 so I'll try 3D next week hopefully.

So, yes, I think it's worth upgrading from 720p to 1080p. Although I went for an relatively expensive projector, a BenQ one can be had for under £500 on richersounds.ie.

I thought I'd take a quick opportunity to list what kit I currently have and where I got it.

Speakers
    Main front left, centre and right are all Monitor Audio Apex 40's. Two were purchased new from richersounds.ie and the third second hand off Adverts.ie

Side surrounds are Monitor Audio RXFX and again purchased from richersounds.ie when they were clearing the last of the RX line last January (I think). They had been sitting in the box until this week.

The current front presence/height speakers are Monitor Audio Apex 10's and again purchased from richersounds.ie. One was ex-demo and the other was new. These speakers will become the rear two in a Atmos 5.1.4 setup should I go that way.

The subwoofer is a BK Electronics XXLS400 purchased second hand off Adverts.ie.

Projector & Screen
    The projector is a Sony HW40ES from idealav.co.uk.

The screen is a Draper Linea Tab Tensioned 130" (including borders) screen with the ReAct 2.1 material. This was purchased used from AVForums.

AV Receiver
    The amp is a Yamaha 3040 11.2 channel receiver with the Atmos firmware upgrade. Also purchased from from idealav.co.uk.

Video Sources
    The video sources are a home built PC running XBMC/Kodi and a Panasonic 3D Blu-ray player that I picked up from Curry's last week. It's a BDT-160 or something like that and cost €60.

Various HDMI cables, a TP-Link Gigabit switch, Neet HDMI over Ethernet converters (from Amazon) and so on make up the accessories.

Outstanding Items
    If I go Atmos I'll need another two speakers and they will either be Monitor Audio Apex 10's or CT265-IDC's (if I'm brave enough to cut holes in the ceiling).

I'd like a higher end Blu-ray player but not sure would I see any benefit over the Panasonic. Really it would only be used for 3D as XBMC does everything else.

Darbee Darblet from idealav.co.uk for some image processing. I could get an Oppo 103D which would do both my Bly-ray 3D and Darbee processing but budget is spent at this stage. Also would make it more difficult to have XBMC processed. That said, if I can't get XBMC to easily play well with two sources (multichannel amp and stereo TV) then I might be forced to introduce a second media player (I know I can have different profiles in XBMC but it's more messing around).

Two channel power amp for speaker cables I've run to the back garden should I decide to install outdoor speakers.

I use XMBC for my 3D viewing, no issues to date on my BR rips, via Panny AE8000

slave1 wrote: »

Thanks for that. Might give it a bash and see what it's like

• Advertisement

SachaJ wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Might give it a bash and see what it's like

You may need to rename the file name to .mkv as it would not playback .mk3d file association

slave1 wrote: »

How do you find the AE8000 ?

Later Edit:

Why i'm asking is because i have paid over 2k in the 2011 best Panasonic plasma TV and I feel that Panasonic stopped supporting /updating that TV long ago, maybe a day after I bought it !
    The EPG is crap as doesn't have Live TV, I cant see EPG and the image on the telly.
    No more updates and the Smart part of it...well, is gone as a big stupid and silly...no more applications and /or updates to it.
    I am using it as the best Plasma monitor with my separate dedicated units and I don't regret it !

The other projectors...DLP well I had only bad experience .
    SONY, not sure..
    Optoma had a very bad experience with few business projectors supplied by Optoma to another company and all failed in less than 3 years !
    Epson, i am using at home and in business and im happy with them but the most affordable one, the 6100 series went off sale recently !

I'll like Panasonic to keep it same with TV but not risking again...

Thanks.

Later Edit:

Why i'm asking is because i have paid over 2k in the 2011 best Panasonic plasma TV and I feel that Panasonic stopped supporting /updating that TV long ago, maybe a day after I bought it !
    The EPG is crap as doesn't have Live TV, I cant see EPG and the image on the telly.
    No more updates and the Smart part of it...well, is gone as a big stupid and silly...no more applications and /or updates to it.
    I am using it as the best Plasma monitor with my separate dedicated units and I don't regret it !

The other projectors...DLP well I had only bad experience .
    SONY, not sure..
    Optoma had a very bad experience with few business projectors supplied by Optoma to another company and all failed in less than 3 years !
    Epson, i am using at home and in business and im happy with them but the most affordable one, the 6100 series went off sale recently !

I'll like Panasonic to keep it same with TV but not risking again...

Thanks.

The Epson 6600 doesn't look bad if you can afford the extra few quid. Limited offer going where you get a free soundbar and glasses with it. Chances are you could sell the soundbar to cover some of the added expense. Epson also have a laser projector coming out in the summer but that's going to be fairly expensive.

I have to say I'm being more and more impressed with the Sony as the days are going. I think it was switched on today around lunch for "Despicable Me" and was switched off at 12am. Probably a break of a few hours in between so somewhere between 6 - 8 hours use today. Kids can't get enough of it and when they're gone to bed I get to watch a movie. "Joe" tonight.... bit of a slow burner.

If you buy a projector from Richer Sounds in Belfast they now give you a 5 year warranty by default so that should make you feel comfortable with whichever brand you go with.

Hi, thanks.

An Epson TW6600 comes at around €1,400
    A SONY I hope to get it at around same price.
    A Panasonic goes well higher...

I like the shape and look and feeling of the SONY but I think Epson going to win my "pocket" over the PiP function and that it has a local presence better than SONY.

Hi, thanks.

An Epson TW6600 comes at around €1,400
    A SONY I hope to get it at around same price.
    A Panasonic goes well higher...

I like the shape and look and feeling of the SONY but I think Epson going to win my "pocket" over the PiP function and that it has a local presence better than SONY.

I'd say you might be doing well getting the Sony for that money unless you can get it for cost or ex-VAT. Demand is greater than Sony can supply them at the moment so I can't see any price reductions. I was very lucky to get mine before Christmas.

Thanks.

Very happy with it, I had the 4000 for a few years and no crosstalk issues which is a biggie for me with so many bits and bobs connected here and there so wanted to stay with Panny. I got it in Florida when on holiday so a real big saving there, the 3D is a nice feature but I'm not really sold on that, it's brighter and all around a bit crisper, I think a bit quieter too. If I was to buy over here then chances are I would probably go for another brand as it's expensive relative to it's 'rivals'.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭gomamochi1

SachaJ wrote: »
    Compromise is a big thing in a family room and I seem to have gotten away with quite a bit. All my cables are buried in the walls which I ran before the walls were plastered so no cables on show. I may have to reposition a few speakers so some trunking will be seen. I don't have the heart to dig into walls that have been so recently finished. Might do in a year or two down the line. As for the speakers my wife has been fine with what I'm doing. Everything is give and take - I guess she got her dream house in her home town so I have a few brownie credits built up.

As for the projector. I went from a 720p projector on a 80" screen to a 1080p projector on a 126" (excluding borders) screen. I wasn't sure earlier in the week if I could see any difference but we watched Gone Girl last night and the picture quality was amazing. Some of the shots where he's driving through the town early in the movie looked great - crystal clear reflections off the car etc.

I've not tried 3D yet as my Sony RF glasses don't work with the projector; it has an IR emitter. Ordered 4 glasses from eBay for €40 so I'll try 3D next week hopefully.

So, yes, I think it's worth upgrading from 720p to 1080p. Although I went for an relatively expensive projector, a BenQ one can be had for under £500 on richersounds.ie.

Wow that sounds great ! I am in the middle of renovating and would like to run cables etc now. What do u recommend?

gomamochi1 wrote: »
    Wow that sounds great ! I am in the middle of renovating and would like to run cables etc now. What do u recommend?

Absolutely run multiple CAT6 cables to at least 1 point in each room of the house. CAT6 is very versatile and you can run HDMI, USB, 12v triggers, IR, computer networking and so on. I'd run at least three which will give you two for HDMI (either run HDMI over dual CAT6 or using HDBaseT which is HDMI over a single CAT6 but more expensive) and a third for whatever you need it for. I'm currently running HDMI over dual CAT6 as the HDBaseT devices are still too expensive for my liking. Remember to run all your cables back to a central point though and in my case it's under the stairs where all my AV kit is. Search eBay for item number 231393410823 and you'll see the cable I used. Unshielded CAT6 solid core. I think I paid around £155 a roll and used two so have a look around for better prices.

Wherever you run the CAT6 to it makes sense to also run good quality co-ax for satellite TV. It might be redundant if all your kit is in a central spot but I ran it anyway should I ever need it (eg. when the kids are teenagers they might want a DVR). I ran twin WF100 to each point. Again search eBay for WF100 shotgun.

Flexible as CAT6 is, it's can't take the place of speaker wire so you'll have to decide your speaker locations in advance and run the cable. I ran cable to 11 locations in the sitting room, two to the kitchen and two out to the back garden. Search eBay for item number 190512703927 as that's the cable I used. Bought a couple of rolls. It would really make sense at this point to study the speaker locations for Dolby Atmos and Auro3D and run your cables there so all bases are covered (including cables in the ceiling should you want overhead speakers). More than likely Atmos or Auro3D are going to be the dominant codecs in the next few years so will be handy to have speakers cables there should you want them. There's also a new codec from DTS coming soon but not much info in relation to speaker locations. Also while you are at it, run some of your WF100 co-ax cable to each corner in the room as you can run your subwoofer signal over this cable. Now you have the option of putting the sub in any corner. I've done it and works a treat.

Took a couple of photos of the setup today. Still very much a work in progress as can be seen with some exposed cables etc.

Here's a photo from Oblivion with all the curtains open in the room, just the lights off. Between the high lumen output of the projector and the ReAct screen, the picture looks great. Obviously better with curtains and blinds closed. Had the 1 year old helping me this morning.....
    16034181640_bc0c3ee487_c.jpg

Still undecided what do do with the two Apex 10's being used as front presence/height. Have the option to move them behind and use as a proper 7.1 or buy another couple to do Atmos 5.1.4. Had to place one of the Apex 40's above the screen as with small kids (and that radiator) it didn't make sense to mount below.

A shot of the projector and one of the RXFX.
    16034032948_a83a01814b_c.jpg

The mess under the stairs. AV Receiver, 1GB switch, XBMC PC, patch panel, Blu-ray player and will move the Sky box in there in the next day or two.
    16195646556_a38ab72b26_c.jpg

• Advertisement

Nice shots, have a Silverstone case too, they rock in black aluminum.
    I'm really unsure of the sonic impact of your centre speaker that high though, considering 60/70% of all sound comes from it, it seems out of synch so high up...

Advertisement