Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Claim??? Where do I go from here???

• 04-04-2011 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Do any of you know of a solicitors firm that I could speak to to see if I have a claim. I'm new to all this business, I have never claimed for anything in my life.

My issue is in relation to medical treatment in a hospital. People have been telling me I should seek legal advice but I really don't know where to start.

Anyone have any advice??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭blueythebear

ali85 wrote: »
    Do any of you know of a solicitors firm that I could speak to to see if I have a claim. I'm new to all this business, I have never claimed for anything in my life.

My issue is in relation to medical treatment in a hospital. People have been telling me I should seek legal advice but I really don't know where to start.

Anyone have any advice??

Talk to friends and ask them if they know a good solicitor or phone a local solicitor and make an appointment. Explain that you would like a consultation in relation to a potential medical negligence action. Most will probably meet you for an initial consultation for free to assess the case. They can then advise.

Be aware that this will take a while to go through the courts process as medical negligence cases do not go throuhg the Injuries Board. I would suggest up to two years if you go to the High Court.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement