Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disability allowance!

Options
  • 13-12-2010 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi all,

I sent in my application form to claim disability allowance it has been 5 months since i did that and i have recieved a bus pass from them but i never got a letter to say im getting the disability allowance but im taking it im getting it because they sent me the pass, I was just wondering is there anyone who applied and got their bus pass and how long did it take for ur money to come through after that? any information would be great,

Thank u.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 scotgirl

Millypants, how did you get on with your disability allowance claim? Did you get it and how long did it take from start to finish? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18 boski522

scotgirl wrote: »
    Millypants, how did you get on with your disability allowance claim? Did you get it and how long did it take from start to finish? Thanks

hi,what kind off a pass did u get?because travell-pass u r getting if on the householdbenefit package
    my self was waiting just few weeks,u have to ring them and ask for the decission.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 boski522

hi leds,didnt got paid my DA for 4 weeks because.......up to day nobody knows really why.i'm not irish so maybe their doing that allways with foreigners.since yesterday getting again paid but didnt got back that what their didnt paid.have any ideas what can be done?

thanks

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement