Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No 3g signal on HTC One X

Options
  • 27-04-2013 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭

I got my number ported back over to o2 this morning (on an iPhone with 3) and got the number transferred onto an existing sim in my HTC. Now, as far as calls and texts are concerned, the porting seems to have gone okay. However, I cannot now get a 3g signal on the phone, all I'm getting is the edge signal;

FG2HNYHl.jpg

Those arrows flash intermittently on and off. Anyone with any ideas how to solve this issue? I know there's a ''talk to o2'' thread in the biz forum, but that is only operating on monday -friday. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Daverk

What apn are you on? Do you have a choice on o2? I am on Vodafone and you can choose from live and hs. Use hs.vodafone.ie with a data add on

Advertisement