Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where the hell can i find this bass dvd.

Options
  • 13-08-2006 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭

Ok this one has been driving me mad, Ive been looking for john myungs Progressive Bass Concepts on dvd all night now and all i can seem to find is the VHS tape version.

Does it even exist on dvd and if so where the hell can i get it as i dont want to have to have to dust down and old vcr to play it.And obviously yes i have googled it before anyone asks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Just try the usual suspects, Amazon, cduniverse, etc

If they don't have it, you should be able to find out the company who put out the video with a swift google. Check their site and see if they've actually put it out on dvd yet. If they have you should be able to find a list of distributors on their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

OK ive had no luck finding this in all the usual suspects and the only site i can find for rittor music(the guys that make the thing) is in japeneese. Any other advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Email them. They may have someone who speaks english who can help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

I'll ask on the DT forums for ya :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

You might see it pop up on ebay, so it might be worth keeping an eye out there. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

There is no official dvd of it I'm sorry to say.

http://www.dreamtheater.net/disco_videography.php?s=progressive_bass

See, only in video. Sorry :( But try scouring ebay like Karl said, maybe someone has converted it to dvd.

[edit] Here's a clip from the vid :)http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6340270049961048949&q=john+myung

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Balls o well might as well buy it and convert it to dvd myself. Thanks a load you guys. Next step tracking it down on video in pal format.

Advertisement