Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting galaxy tab 2 10.1" to tv

Options
  • 18-07-2013 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've nearly bought a HDMI cable to connect my galaxy tab to my tv set but I have found out online that this does not work with galaxy tab 2. Does anyone know anything about this, if there is another cable available or whether there is a way around this? The other option (lets call it plan b) would be to buy a smart wifi tv and connect it wirelessly, as TV may be due an upgrade anyway. Does anyone have any advice for me on most cost effective way of doing this, as I am discontinuing my UPC subscription soon as I think it is rubbish and never watch anything on it.

Thanks in advance guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭bmwguy

Forgot to mention, I also have an iphone 3gs
    which I could use for this, may be handier instead of buying new hardware, as the things I might watch would be available on the iphone, such as netflix etc...

Advertisement