Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audiocity

Options
  • 16-03-2006 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

`hey all,

i ordered a guitar from Audiocity on Monday and now ive checked my account and it said that it was delivered today...*looks around* i dont have a guitar.... whats the story? anyone know whats goin on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I hate to alarm you, but it sounds like you've been ****ed up the ass. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Call them. In my experience with them they're still having some teething troubles with the delivery times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

I hate to alarm you, but it sounds like you've been ****ed up the ass. :eek:
    put mildly... o well *bends over*

ah i think they do a deal with speedy cabs here or something cost theres no dispatch centre for miles around they'll probably bring it on monday...sucks o well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Audiocity are actually pretty good. give them a shout and they will sort you out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

i wouldn't worry about it, i ordered something before, and about 2 weeks after it was delivered, i got a mail to say it was delivered!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

I don't like digging up old threads but did you get the guitar in the end Steeob? I've just ordered a mic preamp from them.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

They're grand for delivery. If you have a problem, contact them.

Will do. I thought delivery was free last time I checked?
    It was an extra tenner this time. I ordered the Behringer MIC200, anyone have any experience with it? I've heard mostly good things about it. Twas only 70e anyway.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Delivery is only free on the more expensive items now. Makes sense tbh.

True. I can't imagine delivering guitar leads etc to every Ballygobackwards in Ireland for free was profitable.

Edit : Is the bridge on this cheapo really an original Floyd Rose?
    http://www.audiocity.ie/store/mu_product_info.php/products_id/391

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

Den_M wrote:
    I don't like digging up old threads but did you get the guitar in the end Steeob? I've just ordered a mic preamp from them.
    ya i got it and ive ordered a mixer since and it came the next day... extremely good service..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

wait up what ****ing guitar did u order from audiocity? you dont have a guitar exept the pacifica you got from cullotys.

HMMMMM........ you dont have a secret guitar pile of paul reed smiths caparisons and esps your not telling me about right sven?????

Advertisement