Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiking/ food drink storyline

Options
  • 14-12-2010 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi Folks

Here is one the wife and I are racking our brains over, hope someone can help. I know the current one know is about Janine and Ryan in Eastenders and the way she is keeping him unwell. But Im sure this storyline has been done before in the not so distant past, I just cant remember which soap the storyline it was in. As far as I can recollect someone I think it was an ex partner was slowly making the other partner feel constantly unwell by constantly spiking their food and drink, so that they would need that person to look after them almost in a carer role. Becasue they knew they would get the boot it the other partner was feeeling better, thats why they were keeping them unwell by slowly posioining them. For the life of me I cant remember which soap it was but i know the storyline went on for a while. Please I need an answer as my brain is stumped on this and it is so annoying.

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Coronation Street: Jerry Morton and Teresa?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭pooch90

There was another one because I didn't see that Corrie one but definitely remember this plot...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 BackRowBlues

Thanks a million thats the one Jerry and Teresa from Corrie. Good on you thanks my mind can relax now lol, god it was really bugging me trying to remember what soap it was from. Fair play to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

pooch90 wrote: »
    There was another one because I didn't see that Corrie one but definitely remember this plot...

Claire and Max in Hollyoaks

Advertisement