Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I just being awkward

Options
  • 17-02-2008 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

I've been seeing a guy for 3.5 months and spend at least one night at the weekend at his place. I have been coming home during the week but he always wants me to stay during the week and go to work from his place. I just think it would be a bit too much like living together.
    Am I just being weird, do you all stay at your boy/girlfriend's place and go to work from there? How long where you going out when you first started this?

Thanks in advance for your opinions

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 meremortal

I personally think its okay after a few months, it all comes down to how you feel yourself though I suppose. You dont need to keep your stuff there at first, but can get tiring trying to remember travel toothbrush!! I dont think its like living together at all, because you still have the sense of independance of having your own place to go back to. Also - its nice hes keen for you to stay over during the week, its usually the boys who panic about these kind of things!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭lilrayosunshine

Thanks meremortal.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭corcaighcailin9

Hey OP I think it depends on the people involved and how comfortable you are staying there. If it feels right then go for it as meremortal said boys usually have a phobia about the staying over thing so it's a good sign - face it, he can't live without you :-)

Advertisement